Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm not a lawyer, but...

Is it just me, or has this whole thing with the Jena 6 become a freaking three ring circus? On both sides of the story, you got flaws that not even a plastic surgeon can fix. Let's start with the people who want them in jail. They absolutely bungled their case. Yes, they got the convictions. Go pat yourselves on the back. But what about those white racist idiots who started this whole mess. Why on Earth didn't the prosecution go after these morons? They hanged nooses from a tree, for crying out loud! If that's not a threat of violence to any African-American who sees that, then I don't know what is. Most of the black community must have been scarred beyond belief. They probably thought these kids who drag somebody to the tree and hang them there until they took their last breath.

But what about these movements that are saying let these kids go? Give me a break! There is no way that they're getting out of prison. Did you see what one of the victims looked like? His face was swelled up, covered with cuts, bruises, and abrasions. The Jena 6 tried to kill these kids. And yet, I'm watching the NAACP, the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, and other groups saying, "FREE THE JENA 6". OK, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and any other bleeding hearts who are saying these kids should be let go, I'm going to word this very simple. THE JENA 6 TRIED TO KILL PEOPLE! Was there injustice here? Hell yes. The kids who hung those nooses should have been tried and locked up. But the Jena 6 beat the crap out of those bigoted fools. Community service beating or not, that's still attempted murder. The Jena 6 should not be set free. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a racist, but I am just speaking my mind as an observer through the moving picture box who has formed his opinions from what knowledge of criminal law I have attained.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Diddy "Through The Pain (She Told Me)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home