Monday, September 17, 2007

Vengeance results

Wahoo! Look's back on fire, everybody! I went 5-3 yesterday, so now my record stands at an astounding 114-92. Man, I think I might have to wait until 2008 to hit 100 losses. Triple H, CM Punk, Candice, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, and Matt Hardy & Montel Vontavious Porter, I owe a lot of my sucess to you guys. John Cena, The Great Khali, and Mark Henry, stop playing with yourselves and win some damn matches. As for match of the night, I'll take Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. It was the type of tag-team action where just don't know who's going to come out on top until the three-count is complete, and the match proved to be the one last night.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Chris Brown "Wall To Wall"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home