Friday, October 26, 2007

Gripping and grinning

Alright, let's kick things off with this. I'm relieved that Butch is OK after the wildfires. Butch, I know I said I'd help you out if need it. I'm just really glad you haven't lost anything. Unfortunately, there's 5 dead people because some dingbat was playing with matches. Once they find this guy and charge him or her with murder, I have a great idea for a possible execution (which he or she deserves). Mauling by Smoky the Bear. How fitting.

Speaking of the California wildfires of October 2007 (as they are being called on Wikipedia), it brings me to my all-time favorite target of complaint. The Westboro Baptist Church. They really went overboard with this one. Fred Phelps and his dumbass followers believe that the wildfires were a work of God. Ahhh, guys, you might want to watch the news every now and then so you'd realize IT WAS AN ARSON! God had nothing to do with this. Of course, they go find an excuse for God whenever something terrible happens. In this case, it happens to be that Arnold Schwarzenegger allowed the passage of California SR 777. That law is an amendent to equal rights to education for all California children, regardless of many factors, which now include sexual orientation. The WBC, of course, has their own lovely nickname for this new law. They have dubbed it the "Sodomize Your Children Act". Pleasant. You know, I think God would be more for equal rights than he would for support of biggots who use His name in their vile work. Plus, if I were as old and fragile as Fred, I wouldn't be calling out the guy who played The Terminator if I want to stay alive.

And continuing on the WBC, I'm still losing serious gas money, but it's all worth it. They were supposed to be at St. Maragaret of Scotland today in Saint Claire Shores. Problem is, once again, the fear of coming to Metro Detroit made them crap themselves and stay in their backwoods compound to continue inbreeding. Cowards. But I guess their right. They know if they ever come back to Metro Detroit, I'd slash their spineless little bodies into fettuncini. But on a more peaceful note, I'm glad that the family and friends of Staff Sgt. Donald Munn II were able to bury his body without hearing the hurtful catcalls of a bunch of idiots. Thanks for serving this country, SS Munn. *salutes*

Back to happier notes. The state playoffs for football started tonight and after one round, Livonia Stevenson is still alive, kicking, and undefeated. Their first playoff test wasn't as easy as many thought would be, but the Spartans prevaled tonight, taking a 27-21 victory over conference rival Plymouth in the pre-districts. Next up, the Spartans play their second straight playoff home game next against a formidible foe in the form of Novi. Go get 'em, Spartans. I want to be there celebrating my alma mater at Ford Field on Thanksgiving Weekend. Anyways, that's all that's on my mind for now. Later, homies.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Britney Spears "Gimme More"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home