Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No Mercy results

To say the least, No Mercy brought a pretty good adjustment to my record. I went 3-2 for No Mercy, so my record stands at 117-94. I gotta give big ups to Triple H, Batista, and CM Punk for saving me. But Randy Orton and Candice, don't come asking me for favors (Note 1: I counted the original WWE Championship as the one I picked Matt Hardy to win, but when the match was official, I went with Randy Orton. Stupid. I did count Triple H's win over Umaga in my win column. I didn't, however, count the Last Man Standing match to my record because I never made a pick for it) (Note 2: I also tossed the Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio match because it was a no contest). Guess I could have done worse though.

By time's up, you've been great. For the road: Jennifer Lopez "Do It Well"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home