Sunday, October 07, 2007

No Mercy card & picks

WWE Championship Match: A new WWE champion will be crowned tonight, the participants of this match have yet to be determined.

Punjabi Prison Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. The Great Khali

Singles Match: Triple H vs. Umaga

ECW World Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Big Daddy V

WWE Women's Championship Match: Candice Michelle (c) vs. Beth Phoenix

Singles Match: Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio

To say the least, this card is the most difficult to pick. I've dealt with matches where the fan vote decides one fighter, but never a match in which none of the particapants has been named. So that means I will need to pull a name out the air to win the WWE Championship (where the first roster member I list will be the new WWE Champion). Well enough chit-chat. Here are my picks. I'll take Matt Hardy (sunject to change at match time), Batista, Triple H, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, and Candice. At this moment, I stand at 114-92. I just I hope my winning ways don't end tonight.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Faboulous "Baby Don't Go"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home