Saturday, December 15, 2007

Well, can't win them all.

Livonia Stevenson, my alma mater, had one hell of a year in football. They played strong all season. But it was that last game with Macomb Dakota that ruined the title hopes of the Spartans, 49-21. It wasn't that the Spartans sucked. It was that Macomb Dakota was as good as advertised. I wish the Spartans pulled off the upset, but I knew that was a long shot. But still, they played well every game and looked almost unstoppable (of course, Macomb Dakota WAS unstoppable). I feel very proud to be a graduate of Livonia Stevenson more than ever following this fantastic run. Hold your heads high, Spartans. You're chmapions in my book.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: The White Stripes "Conquest"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home