Saturday, April 26, 2008

WrestleMania XXIV card & picks

Triple-Threat WWE Championship Match
- Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker

NO HOLDS BARRED
Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. The Big Show

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

Career Threatening Match
- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Raw vs. Smackdown Match
- Umaga vs. Batista

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match
- Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina

Belfast Brawl
- Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

ECW Championship Match
- Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Battle Royal Winner

God, after two straight losing pay-per-views, I was a due for a winning night or what? No Way Out was horrible, sinking my record to 134-110 after went 1-5 that night. So I was set to bounce back. My picks that night were Triple H, Edge, Big Show, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Beth Phoenix & Melina, and Finlay. Also, I took Chavo Guerrero, regardless of who won that Battle Royal. FYI, the Battle Royal was not a part of my picks because it aired exclusively on WWE.com, not on a pay-per-view. So was I successful in redeeming myself? NEXT POST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home