Monday, June 30, 2008

Night of Champions results

Alright! I went a highly successful 5-3 at Night of Champions predictions. My record is still astronomically high, now at 156-124. Just as a note, I had to toss Natalya vs. TBA for the WWE Diva's Championship because, well, it never happened. But was I on fire last night. And it was all thanks to Triple H, Edge, John Morrison & The Miz, Matt Hardy, and Mickie James. As for Kane, Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly, and Chris Jericho, go do something productive, ya bums. Seriously, Cody Rhodes turning on Hardcore Holly and becoming Ted DeBiase's mystery partner surprised me, but now when I look at the wrestling news sites, I should have seen it coming. And I was still comfortable picking Chris Jericho over Kofi Kingston. Damn you, HBK! Well, another great pay-per-view for me and my crystal ball. Next up, the Great American Bash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home