Monday, June 02, 2008

One Night Stand results

Low and behold, I scored once again with another great night thanks to One Night Stand. Last night, I managed to accumilate a 4-3 record, boosting my all-time results to 151-121. Now that's what you call good predictions. Batista, John Cena, Triple H, and Beth Phoenix proved to be my shining stars for the night. Umaga, CM Punk, and Undertaker all left with their lights dimmed. All in all, it was a great night. Now, for my next mission, I will be busy watching the Detroit Red Wings win the Stanley Cup tonight, I hope. I mean, they are are up, 3-1, in the series and are back at Joe Louis Arena, so that really works to the Red Wings' advantage. So I need to ask. Are you in? I know I am, especially considering where the Stanley Cup has been in recent years. Seriously, isn't there ANYTHING that girl won't put her tongue on?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

Seriously, isn't there ANYTHING that girl won't put her tongue on?

This just begs for a punchline. Which will stay in my mind.

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home