Monday, December 15, 2008

Armageddon results

Oh crap! Just when I thought I would finally turn things around, the WWE has to go and screw me over. I was only 3-4 at Armageddon last night, dropping my record to 182-145. So for Jeff Hardy; Batista; and Kelly Kelly, Maria, Michelle McCool & Mickie James, thanks for preventing a disaster worse than Chernobyl. For Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and Mark Henry, **** you with a chainsaw! But how great is it now that both Hardy brothers are now world champions. I knew one day these two would climb to the top of the mountain, and now they are standing together alongside John Cena. In fact, I think I'll leave you with a couple of bonus videos. Matt winning the ECW Championship at Unforgiven in September, and Jeff winning the WWE Championship last night.


By the way, anybody else find Matt Striker's overprotection of his Slammy last night funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home