Wednesday, December 31, 2008

InThe313's Top 100 Songs of 2008

Hey, guys, welcome back. Now, here comes the way I close out every year. With my Top 100 Songs of the Year. Normally, this list draws a lot of heat my way, but I think I have the ranking that will please most everybody. And if it doesn't please you, sorry, that wasn't my goal. *sticks tongue out* However, feel free to leave positive feedback or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Also, everybody have a happy, safe, and blessed 2009. So why keep the anticipation building? Here are my Top 100 Songs of 2008.

100. Gavin Rossadale "Love Remains the Same"
99. Jesse McCartney "It's Over"
98. Enur featuring Natasja "Calabria 2008"
97. Maroon 5 "Won't Go Home Without You"
96. Nickelback "Gotta Be Somebody"
95. Matchbox Twenty "How Far We've Come"
94. 50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland "Ayo Technology"
93. David Cook "The Time of My Life"
92. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
91. Snoop Dogg "Sensual Seduction"
90. Three 6 Mafia featuring Project Pat, Young D & Superpower "Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body)"
89. Miley Cyrus "7 Things"
88. Mariah Carey "Bye Bye"
87. Cherish featuring Yung Joc "Killa"
86. Britney Spears "Piece of Me"
85. Kanye West featuring T-Pain "Good Life"
84. Ne-Yo "Miss Independent"
83. Plies featuring Akon "Hypnotized"
82. Daughtry "What About Now"
81. New Kids on the Block "Summertime"
80. Britney Spears "Break the Ice"
79. Boys Like Girls "Thunder"
78. Paramore "That's What You Get"
77. Britney Spears "Womanizer"
76. Taylor Swift "Our Song"
75. Plies featuring Ne-Yo "Bust It Baby Part 2"
74. Good Charlotte "I Don't Want to Be in Love (Dance Floor Anthem)"
73. Jonas Brothers "When You Look Me in the Eyes"
72. Shontelle "T-Shirt"
71. Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos "Superstar"
70. Boys Like Girls "Hero/Heroine"
69. Christina Aguilera "Keeps Gettin' Better"
68. Santana featuring Chad Kroeger "Into the Night"
67. Kanye West "Stronger"
66. Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson "The Way I Are"
65. Jonas Brothers "Burnin' Up"
64. M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
63. Lifehouse "Whatever It Takes"
62. Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"
61. Baby Bash featuring T-Pain "Cyclone"
60. Daughtry "Over You"
59. Saving Abel "Addicted"
58. David Archuleta "Crush"
57. Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne "Let It Rock"
56. Paramore "Misery Business"
55. Flyleaf "All Around Me"
54. Estelle featuring Kanye West "American Boy"
53. Daughtry "Feels Like Tonight"
52. T.I. "Whatever You Like"
51. Flo Rida featuring Will.I.Am "In the Ayer"
50. Coldplay "Viva la Vida"
49. Natasha Bedingfield featuring Sean Kingston "Love like This"
48. Wyclef Jean featuring Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia "Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)"
47. Linkin Park "Shadow of the Day"
46. Gavin DeGraw "In Love with a Girl"
45. Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up"
44. Three Days Grace "Never Too Late"
43. Colby O'Donis featuring Akon "What You Got"
42. 3 Doors Down "It's Not My Time"
41. Mariah Carey "Touch My Body"
40. Colbie Caillat "Realize"
39. Katy Perry "Hot N Cold"
38. Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake "4 Minutes"
37. Colbie Caillat "Bubbly"
36. Kid Rock "All Summer Long"
35. Taylor Swift "Teardrops on My Guitar"
34. Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo "Hate That I Love You"
33. Lil Wayne featuring Static Major "Lollipop"
32. Danity Kane "Damaged"
31. Sean Kingston "Take You There"
30. Chris Brown featuring T-Pain "Kiss Kiss"
29. Finger Eleven "Paralyzer"
28. Pink "So What"
27. Jordin Sparks "One Step at a Time"
26. Secondhand Serenade "Fall for You"
25. Leona Lewis "Better In Time"
24. Kardinal Offishall featuring Akon "Dangerous"
23. Ray J & Yung Berg "Sexy Can I"
22. Jordin Sparks "Tattoo"
21. Rihanna "Don't Stop the Music"
20. Buckcherry "Sorry"
19. OneRepublic "Stop and Stare"
18. Metro Station "Shake It"
17. Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine"
16. Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl"
15. Miley Cyrus "See You Again"
14. Ne-Yo "Closer"
13. Usher featuring Young Jeezy "Love in This Club"
12. Fergie "Clumsy"
11. Rihanna "Disturbia"
10. Chris Brown "With You"
9. Sara Barellis "Love Song"
8. Alicia Keys "No One"
7. Jordin Sparks duet with Chris Brown "No Air"
6. Rihanna "Take a Bow"
5. Chris Brown "Forever"
4. Timbaland featuring OneRepublic "Apologize"
3. Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love"
2. Jesse McCartney "Leavin'"
1. Flo Rida featuring T-Pain "Low"

2 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

You DO realize like half of your top 10 alone came out in '07, right?

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Point taken. I probably should have mentioned my criteria for making this list. A) Be a good song in my opinion. B) Come out in 2008, or come out in 2007 and keep going strong in 2008.

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home