Monday, April 06, 2009

WrestleMania XXV resutls

GAWD! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! I was expecting an excellent showing for my picks last night, and I was throughly disappointed. I managed a meager 3-5 performance, reducing my record to 188-155 (found a win that I accidentally counted for myself and a loss that shouldn't have happened because it wasn't an official match). So thanks for sparing me the humiliation, Triple H, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Jericho. As for Edge, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, and Melina, I don't feel comfortable picking you clowns again until you rack up some wins (Note: I did not include the Carlito & Primo vs. John Morrison & The Miz match since the show did not air as part of the pay-per-view. Also, I stuck with Melina even after it was clear that Mae Young and Nidia would not be getting involved and instead were replaced by just Joy Giovanni, not that her presence had any effect on the card). Well, maybe come Backlash, things will get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home