Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well, thank you very much, YouTube!

Guess what, guys? theassman345xxxo has had his YouTube account suspended. What the crap? Question: How many YouTube flaggers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: I stopped keeping track after 10. Niall's (his real name) videos were harmless tributes to the hottest, most talented female celebrities with amazing booties. No harm in making those types of videos, right? Mainly, this guy gets flack from the fans of the women in these videos. HELLO! Don't you think these women might actually be PROUD of their asses? Let's face it, the women in these videos have worked hard to get where they are today, and having a desireable body image is a helpful step towards getting there. Niall, I know you've seen this blog before to look at your videos (not that there's anything wrong with that, I would, too, if I could ever figure out Windows Movie Maker). Please, Niall, comment on this post to let me know what's going on, if you're done for good with YouTube or you'll try again. And please let me know ASAP. In case this is the end, though, thanks for the bootylicious memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home