Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Bash card & picks

Three Stages of Hell match for the WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship
The Colons (Carlito and Primo) (c) vs. The Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase)

Championship Scramble for the ECW Championship
Tommy Dreamer (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Finlay

Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
Melina (c) vs. Michelle McCool

Mask vs. Title match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Singles match
John Cena vs. The Miz

No Count-Out, No Disqualification match
Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali

Here I am at the verge of my two hundredth win. More importantly, I'm looking for a .500+ night. Right now, I am 199-165 heading in to tonight's show, and I am looking for great success. So, I'll be taking Randy Orton, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase, Christian, Melina, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, and Dolph Ziggler. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home