Sunday, November 08, 2009

Bored, came up with this

I realize some of my readers are not wrestling fans, but trust me when I say that not everything is fake. There is a script and the moveset is choreographed, but the pain is a completely different story. Soemtimes, it's really freaking obvious when this is the case. Take Joey Mercury. In the Armageddon PPV in December 2006, he was involved in a Ladder Match, but a positioning error cost him big. Trust me, this is the closest you'll see to watching somebody get their face busted open outside of a horror movie. And by the way, it's really for the best that you don't eat while watching this or eat shortly thereafter. The WWE would need a really big mop to clean that mess up.


joey mercury accident

christopher | MySpace Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home