Monday, February 22, 2010

Elimination Chamber results

Ohhhhh, the was devasting. I only went 1-3 last night in my Elimination Chamber picks (I also didn't make any picks on Batista vs. John Cena or Montel Vontavious Porter vs. The Miz because those matches were made during the show, and I picked Gail Kim & Maryse when it became them vs. Layla & Michelle McCool, d'oh). I really need to say thanks Drew McIntyre from ensuring my night wasn't a total wash-out. Now if only he can get some charisma to match his talent. Sheamus, Undertaker, and Gail Kim & Maryse, hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more. With this setback, my record drops to 236-204. Oh well. Maybe my luck will be reversed at WrestleMania XXVI. Oh, and on that subject, I'll share the details of the trip when I get back. Peace out guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home