Sunday, January 31, 2010

Royal Rumble card & picks

30-man Royal Rumble match
The winner will receive a world championship match of their choosing at WrestleMania XXVI
Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Jack Swagger vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. The Miz vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Big Show vs. Triple H vs. Carlito vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. William Regal vs. Zack Ryder vs. Batista vs. The Great Khali vs. Kane vs. Chris Masters vs. R-Truth vs. Matt Hardy vs. 5 TBAs

Singles match for the ECW Championship
Christian (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Singles match for the WWE Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton

Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
Michelle McCool (c) vs. Mickie James

The Royal Rumble has never been my best PPV, but I think I got it down pat this year. Right now, I'm at 232-199 and looking forward to improving. That's why I'm saying Triple H (subject to change), Christian, Undertaker, Sheamus, and Michelle McCool. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home