Sunday, August 15, 2010

SummerSlam card and picks

WWE Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Kane (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Elimination Tag Team Match
Team WWE (John Cena, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Edge R-Truth and John Morrison) vs. The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Darren Young and David Otunga)

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

3-on-1 Handicap Match
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society (CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury)

Divas Championship Match
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Melina

Well, I gotta say I've picked up some steam in making picks, but it's time for to really kick ass. SummerSlam is one of the most important WWE PPVs of the year, and I really don't want to blow this. Of course, with a record that currently stands at 254-223, I always want to get better. So for tonight's show, I am picking Sheamus; Kane; Darren Young, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield & Wade Barrett; Dolph Ziggler; Big Show; and Alicia Fox. And yes, I am going with The Nexus to win the 7-on-7 elimination tag team match with almost no exception. The only way I will switch my pick to Team WWE is if that seventh person winds up being Kane, Randy Orton, or Sheamus, but all of those guys are already booked for matches tonight, so I doubt it. Anyways, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home