Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is what I've been waiting all summer for...


The "Brittany/Britney" episode of "Glee" airs next Tuesday. And contrary to Jane Lynch's opinion, I am stoked for this show. If you don't know me, there's two things I need to say. One, how long have you been reading this blog? Two, Britney Spears has been my number one celebrity crush since 1999. And now, "Glee" will be honoring the Princess of Pop with an entire episode dedicated to her greatest hits. So as you can see from the preview, we will be earning the glee kids and maybe (to Sue Slyvester's dismay) the Cheerios singing "Me Against the Music," "I'm a Slave 4 U," "...Baby One More Time," and "Toxic." You guys have any other ideas as to what we will be hearing next week? God, "Glee" has been doing really well with these themed episodes. They've done pop's past (Madonna) and pop's future (Lady Gaga), so I am really excited to see them cover pop's present. Oh, and did I mention that the pride of Kentwood, Louisiana, will be making a guest appearance? Guest stars usually done well on this show, from Olivia Newton-John, Josh Groban, and Idina Menzel, to Neil Patrick Harris, Kristin Chenoweth, and Mike O'Malley. So I think praise well definitely be due for Britney's performance, bank on it. Oh, yeah, and John Stamos will be appearing as well. Well, as you can tell, I have raised expectations of this episode, so we'll see if it lives up to the hype when I review this episode next Thursday. In the meantime, take care, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home