Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bragging Rights card & picks

WWE Title Match
Wade Barrett with John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Buried Alive Match for the World Heavyweight Title
The Undertaker vs. Kane with Paul Bearer

Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown Elimination Match
The Miz, Sheamus, R-Truth, John Morrison, CM Punk, Ezekiel Jackson and Santino Marella vs. Big Show, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio and Tyler Reks

WWE Divas Title Match
Natalya vs. Layla

United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

To say the very least, I NEED to win with this PPV in the worst way. I faltered with Hell in a Cell, and now I'm in need of a much-deserved pick-me-up. To say the least, this is a big PPV for me and my record. My record, by the way, is 263-231. So let's get it rolling agiain. I've got wins predicted for Randy Orton; Kane; Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Edge, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio & Tyler Reks; Natalya; and Dolph Ziggler. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home