Monday, October 04, 2010

Hell in a Cell results

What the crap?! I thought I had Hell in a Cell all figured out, that I was going to walk out of this PPV with another impressive night of picks. Instead, I tanked royally, finishing a meager 2-3 on the night (Note: I didn't pick the Edge vs. Jack Swagger match because that match was made during the show, which sucks, because I would have picked Edge, who did win the match, and I might have gone unaffected from the show). My overall record is now down to 263-231. Thanks to Randy Orton and Kane for making something out of nothing. For John Cena, The Miz, and Michelle McCool, thanks for nothing, bitches. I hope to turn things back around later this month with Bragging Rights, so I'll keep you guys informed of picks the day of that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home