Saturday, January 28, 2006

If You Could Give the Youth of America One Piece of Adivce, It Would Be...

Don't let a dog's tongue near your ear.

Or your mouth.

I'm at my friend's house for his party, laying on the floor, playing Madden 06. He's got these three dogs. One of them is very small and has this Westminster Dog Show style fur. So I'm trying to get Tom Brady to connect to Dion Branch, and the little guy jumps up on me from behind and starts licking my face. It was all good, and then he gives me a Wet Willie, only no claw was involved. I'm trying to get him off without trying to disrespect my friend when his dog starts licking my open mouth. Ugh. The distinct smell (and unfortunatley taste) of dog breath. As soon as I get home, I do something I never like doing. Taking a swig of mint-flavored mouthwash. I dispise mint with a passion, but I knew I needed it. Sad thing is, that's the most tongue I've gotten in a while. Talk about ringing in the Year of the Dog for the Chinese New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home