Monday, December 18, 2006

Butch, let's make a trade

You get me a crystal ball and I'll get you a brand new autographed LaDanian Tomlinson throwback jersey. I should really stop using KMB's head as a crystal ball. Why? Because I went 2-5 for Armageddon last night. My only saving graces were Batista & John Cena and Chris Benoit. Montel Vontavious Porter, Ken Kennedy, Jimmy Wang Yang, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy let me down big time (NOTE: I changed my pick from Dave Taylor and William Regal to Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy when I heard the Hardy Boyz and MNM were involved. How was I suppossed to know The Hooligans, my nickname for London & Kendrick, would retain?). Well, not all's lost in the world of Tom. I'm above .500 (64-62). Match of the Night? Do I really need to say it? You've heard how freaking sweet it was. You've probably gone my way and seen it online. The honor goes Brain Kendrick & Paul London vs. Dave Taylor & William Regal vs. Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy vs. Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro. I thought the last ladder match we saw between Jeff and Nitro was special. Last night's ladder match was amazing and can never be duplicated.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Ne-Yo "When You're Mad"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home