Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vengeance card and picks

-World Wrestling Entertainment Championship Challenge Match: John Cena (Champion) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker vs. Mick Foley vs. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton

-World Heavyweight Championship "Last Chance" Match: Edge (Champion) vs. Batista

-World Tage Team Championships: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Champions) vs. The Hardys

-Women's Championship: Melina (Champion) vs. Candice Michelle

-Finals for the vacant ECW Championship: "The Crippler" Chris Benoit vs. CM Punk

-Intercontinental Championship: Santino Marella (Champion) vs. Umaga

-World Wrestling Entertainment United States Championship: MVP (Champion) vs. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

-World Wrestling Entertainment Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero (Champion) vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

-World Wrestling Entertainment Tag Team Championship Open Challenge: Deuce & Domino (Champions, with Cherry) vs. ?????

Well, this PPV looks to be a lot of fun. All nine titles are up for grabs tonight. I have the feeling there will be a lot of shaking up in the WWE tonight. And I'm really excited for the Chris Benoit vs. CM Punk match. Speaking of matches I'm excited about, I forgot to announce the Match of the Night from One Night Stand. That happens to be a tie. The first one was Batista vs. Edge. The second one was Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy. I mean, seriously. Few matches in the WWE are as good as a cage match or a ladder match. As for tonight, my record currently stands at 93-79. I hope I'm picking smart tonight. I'm going with John Cena, Edge, Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy, Candice, CM Punk, Umaga, Montel Vontavious Porter, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Deuce & Domino (though that pick is subject to change). Wish me luck.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Beyonce "Upgrade U"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home