Saturday, June 02, 2007

WARNING: Bigotry at its worst

I just want to warn everybody about this. We may not all agree on things, but when everybody from Bill O'Reilly to Michael Moore is protesting against you, you're not exactly popular. I've decided that we declare war on the Westboro "Baptist Church." Their ideas to celebrate every tragedy as a sign of America being hated by God makes me vomit. Not only that, but Canada and Sweden are also in their crosshairs. Why? Because we support gays. Now, I have no clue what connection can be drawn between the Sago mine disaster and homosexuals. Hell, I have basically no clue what they are talking about, since their rhetoric is gibberish with the word "fag" used every other sentence. It is purely sickening. I think it's time we step up. One of their most disgusting acts is to picket military funerals. Fortunatley for those who wish to see these inbred freaks off the face of the Earth, their website, and I apologize for this, www.godhatesfags.com, list their upcoming protests. Do us all a favor, guys. If these asswipes come to your area, give them a hard right fist in the nose for me.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Katharine McPhee "Over It"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home