Thursday, July 05, 2007

Vengeance results

Well, to say the least, my Vengeance picks were pretty rocly to start, but in the end, I wound up finishing over .500 again. John Cena, Edge, Candice, Montel Vontavious Porter, and Deuce & Domino (I didn't change picks when I found out who they were up against), you guys rock. Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy, CM Punk (my pick didn't change here either, even though the opponent did), Umaga, and Jimmy Wang Yang, you guys suck. So I went 5-4 at Vengeance. I'm now at 98-83. Given I don't suffer some unforseen downfall come the Great American Bash, I'll hit 100 wins with the next PPV. As for Match of the Night, I've got two. The first was Batista vs. Edge. The second was Bobby Lashley vs. John Cena vs. King Booker vs. Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: The Almost "Say This Sooner (No One Will Ever See Things The Way I Do)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home