Friday, September 07, 2007

Can't believe this is happening

A couple weeks ago, I expreienced one of the hardest things any family does. Let a family member go. I was there when Kristen was sent off to college. I could complain about how she chose a cow college such as Michigan State, but I won't. She's majoring in elementary education, and that's a good school to go to get experience in the field. But when it was time to say good-bye, I struggled and failed to hold back my tears. Until I find the love of my life, Kristen is and will be the most important person in my life. I've known her her whole life and most of mine. I just couldn't say good-bye. Seeing those bags stowed in her dorm room made me realize how long it's going to be until I see her again. This is going to be so tough to live without her.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Rihanna "Shut Up And Drive"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home