Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WILF Wednesday, Week 6

Hey everybody. Tom here. You know, today, I had a lot of thoughts running in my head. How will I do on my anthropology final? What should get my sister before she comes home for her birthday tomorrow? Well, thank God, I got that all cleared out of the way, but I forgot something very important. Of course, it just took me until now to realize that it's WILF Wednesday. So what's on the menu tonight? I've got a delicious Armenian dish for you guys. She's a member of one of Hollywood's elite family circles. Her father, Robert, was a defense attorney for O.J. Simpson. Her stepfather, Bruce, is a former Olympian. She has two sisters that are as hot as her, Kourtney and Khloe. One of her stepbrothers, Brody, is a reality TV star. She was once married to Damon Thomas of The Underdogs. She's dated many more men, most recently she's been hanging on the arm of Reggie Bush. But it's her relationship with rapper Ray J that thrust her into the public eye. The two made a sex tape, and it wound up in the hands of Vivid Entertainment. She tried to get the tape back, but wound up settling for $5,000,000.00. Thank God she did let Vivid make it public. It put this lovely lady front and center into Hollywood's A-list. She had one of the hottest Playboy photoshoots ever. She's got her own reality show on E! She even was a special reporter backstage at WrestleMania XXIV. I have a feeling we'll be much more of her in the years to come, and I hope to God we do. I mean, those breasts are about as big as an overfilled water ballon. And yes, that is a compliment. And don't even get me started on that ass. If ever there was an excuse for Cosmo Kramer to found the Church of ATM, this girls would give him every reason to start building cathedrals. She's got a body I want to put my mouth all over. She's exotic. She's wild. She's a beauty, plain and simple. She's Kim Kardashian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home