Monday, July 21, 2008

Great American Bash results

In the words of the Hokage in Naruto Abridged by MasakoX and Vegeta 3986, "Damn you, Golden Magic Monkey!" (Dear Anime News Network...) Don't worry, the Golden Magic Monkey was only my convienent scapegoat for my woes with the Great American Bash. I did alright, but I could have done better, breaking even at 3-3. This means my record will now stand without improvement or downfall at 159-127. As a sidenote, I didn't pick the Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin match because I didn't know it was going to happen when I made my picks, and the Batista vs. CM Punk match was tossed as a result of a double-disqualification (thanks for making sure I didn't further humilate myself by falling under .500 for the night, Kane). So, I think I should give a merci to Triple H, Mark Henry, and Chris Jericho. John Morrison & The Miz, John Cena, and Natalya, can't you guys do something important for once? Well, now the next thing for me to do is to steam about this and wait for SummerSlam. See ya in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home