Sunday, August 17, 2008

SummerSlam card & picks

Standard match for the ECW Championship
Mark Henry (c) vs. Matt Hardy

Standard match for the WWE Championship
Triple H (c) vs. The Great Khali

Hell in a Cell match
The Undertaker vs. Edge

Standard match
John Cena vs. Batista

Intergender tag team match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship and WWE Women's Championship; the winning team takes both titles
Kofi Kingston (c) and Mickie James (c) vs. Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix

Standard match for the World Heavyweight Championship
CM Pink (c) vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Standard match
Jeff Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

After further review, I found I messed up in my count and remembered I changed my pick to Cody Rhodes & Ted DeBiase over Hardcore Holly when it became apparent the latter would be the one in a two-on-one match. As such, my record is actually 160-126. Anyways, enough chit-chat, here's my picks for SummerSlam tonight. I'm going with Mark Henry, Triple H, Edge, Batista, Kofi Kingston & Mickie James, CM Punk, and Montel Vontavious Porter. That 160-126 mark? Let's hope it gets better after an average Great American Bash. I can only hope I'm more like Michael Phelps than the New England Patriots, in terms of seeking perfection, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home