Monday, October 25, 2010

Bragging Rights results

FRAK FRAK FRAK FRAKITY FRAK FRAK FRAK! I thought Bragging Rights would have been the night I would have made a full recovery from Hell in a Cell. Instead, I wind up going 2-4 again. My overall record is down to 265-235. I mean, I gotta give it up for Kane and Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Edge, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio & Tyler Reks. I'm not in the mood to compliment Randy Orton, Natalya, Dolph Ziggler, and Goldust for coming up short. (NOTE: Goldust vs. Ted DiBiase was a last second match that I picked. And lost, dammit! I didn't make a pick for Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre vs. David Otunga & John Cena because that match was made during the show. Which is too bad for me, because I would have gone with Otunga & Cena, and they won.) Well, wish me luck at Survivor Series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home