Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Now it's just getting ridciulous

I swear, guys, I have never been this good with high school basketball picks. Thus far, I've lost just one game. Thank you Detroit Redford, you guys gave me a scare. Winning the game. IN DOUBLE OVERTIME!? What are you trying to do, give me a f'ing heart attack?

Well, now that I've taken my nitrites, I feel comfortable picking the next game. To loyal reader sports girl (btw, I think you're a little young for this blog), I'm sorry, but I gotta say it. Clarkston 61, Grand Blanc 60.

Note to Brandon Mars, it's Clarkston, with a T. It has nothing to do with Kelly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....ok

Why you used my real name I have no idea and I have no idea what you are talking about so....*kicks Tom in the nuts*

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home