Monday, March 06, 2006

Random Thought of the Week

Sorry I'm late. My computer was on the fritz so I thought my Red Cross certifications would revive it. Nope.

I'll take Holt 62, Battle Creek Central 59 tonight.

WWE PPV record continues to sink. Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and Gregory Helms won at No Way Out. Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro, Lashley, and Rey Mysterio lost. 3-3. A pitiful 16-21 thusfar.

Love Law & Order still, but I miss Jerry Orbach's wisecracks.

Oh well, there's still SVU's Elliot Stabler roughing up suspects. And CI's Robert Goran's constant pursuit of Nicole Wallace.

Speaking of which, what will her body count be when Goran finally locks her up or kills her? So, far she's at 18 (9 in Thailand, 2 in Australia, and 7 in New York).

Seriously, if Stabler can be tough with perps, why can't I kick my uncle's ass until my toenails are his teeth?

I have a strong feeling RVD will win at WrestleMania. Don't count that as a pick. Things can change drastically in a month.

By the way, no contests and draws (including double DQs and countouts) will be thrown out from my picks since there is no winner.

Hopefully, the Pistons can rebound from the West Coast trip. Last thing I want is the Mavericks and Spurs looking good.

Well, the Stanley Cup and Larry O'Brien Trophy will be back her in a month.

I call six teams from the Big Ten to be dancing, at least. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin are gimmes. Indiana will need a strong Big Ten Tournament performance to play later this month.

I'm enjoying the World Baseball Classic. I wish the rest of America felt the same.

Evil, I promise tomorrow the chain story is ready. I just need Anna to give Sheridan pleasure she has never felt.

Later everybody. Time to see if the perp is convicted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember the peramiters I gave you.

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home