Friday, December 29, 2006

For the day before Christmas, my true love gave to me...

OK, two problems with the title. First, as you can guess, I got no girlfriend. Secondly, I got the flu bug. Seriously, I missed the toilet by three feet. To make matters worse, I popped some blood vessels under my eyes while puking. Now that Gross-Out Theatre is done, what did I drag in? More clothes and gift certificates than I know what to do with. A speaker system for my iPod. A working crystal ball (thanks Butch). NOW 23, so now (no pun intended) I got the whole collection. "Airplane!" "Happy Gilmore" "The Naked Gun: From the Files of the Police Squad" Seasons 1-2 of "Veronica Mars." Not a bad haul, what do you guys think?

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Nick Lachey "What's Left Of Me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home