Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year's Revoultion card and picks

Great card, but it probably won't be as interesting as next week's Patroits vs. Chargers game. Jen, Butch, go to your corners and wait for the bell.

WWE Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

WWE World Tag Team Championships
Team Rated RKO (c) vs. DeGeneration X

WWE Intercontinental Championship - Cage Match
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Johnny Nitro

WWE Womens Championship
Mickie James (c) vs. Victoria

Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra

Carlito vs. Chris Masters

All good things have to come to an end sometime, and at Armageddon, that's what happened to my hot streak. However, I'm still above .500 at 64-62. I'm confident my record will only improve tonight. I'll take John Cena, Shawn Michaels & Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Victoria, Ric Flair and Carlito. Man, I hope they get it done.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: T.I. "Why You Wanna"

1 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

2-4. Not good, Tameika. Not good.

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home