Thursday, March 22, 2007

Great medical news update

My dad's eye surgery was a success. His glasses are gone. The only thing is that for the time being, he needs to wear this eye mask. Yes, we're already calling him Richard Hamilton, bringing on the mask jokes. However, my mom screwed up and called him Tayshaun Prince. Wrong Piston, Mom! Anyways, the first six hours, I felt like an eye dog. I was guiding him around because his eyes had to bandaged up. Sometimes, giving a person without vision directions is not as easy as it sounds. His eyes were doing a lot better. His vision without glasses as improved to 20-15, which is considered excellent vision. Funny thing is, my dad's co-workers at AT&T were already having a field day with this and posted an eye chart on his office wall. "No, Mike, you can't start your statement until you read me the third line." Gotta love office jokes.

I know the object mentioned in this song is now in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, but this one's for you, Victor.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Fergie "London Bridge"

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

You go and dedicate songs by Fergie to me?!? Ah well, it's the thought that counts...

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home