Sunday, April 29, 2007

Backlash card and picks

Four Way For The WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge

Last Man Standing For The World Championship
Undertaker vs. Batista

3-on-1 Handicap Match For The ECW Title
Bobby Lashley vs. Umaga, Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon

World Tag Team Title Match
The Hardyz vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

WWE United States Champion
Chris Benoit vs. MVP

WWE Women's Title
Melina vs. Mickie James

After a very successful Wrestlemania, I currently stand at 79-73. Eat my shorts, naysayers! What do you say I keep the good times rolling. For this PPV, I'll take John Cena, Undertaker, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy, Chris Benoit, and Melina. Wish me luck.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Taking Back Sunday "Liar (It Takes One To Know One)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home