Saturday, July 21, 2007

313's Heroes and Goats

Well, Victoria says I'm doing a little too much of this on C-S-S-A, so I thought I'd bring it here, where she can't touch me.

313's Heroes and Goats from the second round of The Open Championship

The Hero: Mike Weir. Sarnia's favorite golfer had the best round of the day, a 68 that moved him all the way from a tie for 25th to a tie for third.
The Goat: Phil Mickelson. Mickelson needed par on the 18th hole to avoid missing the cut for his second straight major. Instead, he sent the ball into the Barry Burn and finished the hole with a double bogey and a six-over 77 for the day. "I think my next tournament doesn't have a cut, so that will be nice," Mickelson said.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Baby Boy Da Prince "The Way I Live"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home