Saturday, August 04, 2007

One down, one to go

I'll bring you the bad news first. I still haven't seen "The Bourne Ultimatum" yet. Now for the good news. Yesterday, I saw "The Bourne Identity," so that leaves me one step away from catching up on the "Bourne" series and reviewing "The Bourne Ultimatum" for my next 313 Second Movie Review. All that's needed now is a viewing of "The Borne Supremacy" before I can take off the AMC Theatres Laurel Park 10. And, as a sidenote, once I knock off all the movies I see theatres that I want to, I will be doing my 313 Second Movie Review on movies that are out on DVD. But, my God, I'm so excited. I mean, from what I understand, Matt Damon could give Daniel Craig a run for his money. Out of curosity, which spy do you guys like better, Jason Bourne or James Bond?

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Three Days Grace "Pain"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home