Wednesday, August 01, 2007

An update on the 313 Second Movie Review

I'm just letting you guys know my next edition of the 313 Second Movie Review will be published later than I anticipated. My plans for my next movie is "The Bourne Ultimatum," but apparently, it's so hyped, I'm unable to prepare myself. Both "The Bourne Identity" and "The Bourne Supremacy" were sold out at almost all the local rental stores, but I'm at the top of the waiting list for both those movies. The bad news is that "The Bourne Supremacy" is due back Monday, and the "The Bourne Identity" is due back Tuesday. And that's just if the person or people renting those movies are good and return those movies on time. Otherwise, I'm putting on camo and hunting those SOB's down. Alright, I'm kididng, but I am pissed beyond words. If I see this after "Rush Hour 3" and "Stardust" (the next two movies I will be reviewing), somebody will pay.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Lil Mama "Lipgloss (No Music)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home