Monday, July 23, 2007

Great American Bash results

Giggity, giggity, giggity! Did Candice and Melina look hot last night or what? Oh, well, as far as my picks for the Great American Bash went, I started off slow again, but I took the remaining matches. This time, I went 7-2. John Cena, The Great Khali, John Morrison, Umaga, Candice, Randy Orton, and Carlito, you guys ruled. Matt Hardy and Chavo Guerrero, move, bitches, get out of my way! Seriously, when I saw Hornswaggle hit that frog splash, I was adamant he wasn't going to win. Oh well, can't take them all, right? In any event, I'm now 105-85 all-time with WWE PPV's. And as far as the Match of the Night is concerned, could you think of anything other than Bobby Lashley vs. John Cena? I mean, seriously, that is one that should be shared with WWE fans for generations to come.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Pretty Ricky "(I Wanna See You) Push It Baby"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home