Saturday, July 21, 2007

Probably won't make this one

Let's see, Monday morning, drive 40 miles or so to Shelby Township, and realize the possibilty that those delusional freaks from the Westboro Baptist Church may not show? I'm sorry, but unless you know how bad I-696 and I-75 are in this area during rush hour, it's just not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I want to chew Fred, Shirley, and their so-called church up and spit them out. Trouble is, with gas prices so high, and the morning commute being as aweful as you can imagine, I just can't do it. But trust me on this. Army Pfc. Christopher D. Kube was a braver man than any of those 100 or so idiots, and I do wish his family and friends all my condolenses in such a tragic moment. Killed by an IED in Baghdad, Kube could definitley be considered a hero for doing what was right by stating how he felt in his own way, in this case, defending America. Thank you, Christopher, and I hope those rats don't give you a hard time Monday. *salutes*

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Ne-Yo "Because Of You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home