Sunday, October 05, 2008

No Mercy card & picks

Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Candice Michelle

Singles match for the WWE Championship
Triple H (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Singles match with the winner becoming #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Singles match for the ECW Championship
Matt Hardy (c) vs. Mark Henry

Singles match
Big Show vs. The Undertaker

Singles match, in which if Mysterio loses, he must remove his mask
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

This PPV isn't going to be a walk in the park for me. I didn't do as good as I wanted with Unforgiven, so my record is 167-132. Time turn the luck around. My picks for tonight are Beth Phoenix, Triple H, Batista, Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Undertaker, and Kane. But believe me, I really want to be wrong about the WWE Women's Championship and WWE Championship Match and right with ECW Championship match. That way, the Hardys are on top of the WWE, and Candice can take back her spot as the top Diva on RAW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home