Sunday, November 09, 2008

Battle Plan of 313 vs. WBC: Revised and Revealed

OK, according to a certain group of hate mongers, I have to completely revise my battle tactics against the Westboro Baptist Church. The day they come here, it's the day prior to the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. Everybody in this state will be pumped by with adrealine and ready to kill anybody who is seen as a traitor. Of course, I don't plan on killing anybody, but I do want to make sure these sewer rats from the WBC get tossed back into the stream of human waste from which they came from. Believe me, the WBC are traitors to America. They claim God hates us, bringing disaster after disaster to us and anybody who supports us. These inbreds will use any news story as an excuse to picket. So, my fellow Detroiters, I ask you to join me in what will now become a three-pronged attack on the Westboro Baptist Church. The fact they use people's misery as an excuse to get their perverted message of Christianity across is sickening, and I want you to be with me in encountering these bastards and show how we Detroiters roll. They've expanded their protests here to include Canada and Mexico, so for everybody in Detroit, especially those in southwest Detroit where our biggest population of Mexicans live and where there is just a river seperating us from Canada, let's send Fred Phelps and his ignorant cult back home wounded and defeated. Here are the times and dates of their planned protests.

Friday, November 21, 2008 from 2:45PM-3:30PM at Grosse Pointe South High School, 11 Grosse Pointe Blvd, Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
Friday, November 21, 2008 from 4:00PM-4:30PM at the Canada Consulate General, 600 Renaissance Center # 1100, Detroit, Michigan
Friday, November 21, 2008 from 4:30PM-5:00PM at the Mexico Consulate General, 645 Griswold St # 1700, Detroit, Michigan

Let's put an end to the bigotry and hatred that comes with these world-class spewers of crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home