Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Thoughts of the Week

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I haven't seen the score yet, so I'll just say it and hope I'm not an idiot. Michigan State 71, George Mason 63.

And since Okemos beat Dexter to continue my high school basketball roll, I'll take Unionville-Sebewaing 73, Saginaw Buena Vista 71.

Saturday Night Main Events goes down from Cobo Arena tomorrow. Watch it. You'll love it.

By the way, I heard plans for the next Detroit show. Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, and Rey Mysterio in a triple-threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship, and Chris Benoit one-on-one with Mark Henry. Nice.

Bad thing about the NCAA Tournament: No "Ghost Whisperer."

Mmmmmmm... "Wild N' Out" Girls. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

P.S., can't wait for Wayne Brady to guess star on that show. Who knows improv better than him.

Some many upcoming episodes of "Veronica Mars" coming up, I can't be any happier. How closer are we to finding out the killer of the kids on the bus and/or the killer of Felix? I have my money on Kendall Casablancas.

My time's up. You've been great. Enjoy "Saturday Night Main Events."

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnolia said...

Do you have a theory as to *why* Kendall killed a busload of kids?

If she wanted to kill Dick and Beaver (hee) to get Big Dick's money (hee again), she could have poisoned them or something. She'd have lots of options to kill the boys without taking out a bunch of other people too.

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home