Monday, January 08, 2007

Recap from NYR

As I sit here, enjoying the Buckeyes being caught in the Gators' death roll (seriously, I'll for any school to beat Ohio State except Michigan State, Minnesota or Notre Dame, then I just want them to kill each other), I decided to take a look back at New Year's Revoultion. My cold streak has returned, ladies and gentlemen. And Butch, you're wrong. I went 2-3, not 2-4. The Edge and Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H match went to a no contest, so I tossed it. John Cena and Jeff Hardy, thank you. Victoria, Ric Flair and Carlito, I'm Ron Burgendy. Go f**k yourselves, San Diego (that was not intended at your hometown, Butch, you know what I meant). There is a silver lining with this cloud. I went to 66-65, so I'm still above .500. Match of the Night is a tie between Edge & Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels & Triple H and Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro. To be honest, I was ready to just give it to Rated-RKO vs. Degeneration X, but Triple H's injury dropped the quality into a tie with the great steel cage match. Sorry to tell you all, but Trips is gone 4-6 months with a quad injury. *weeps* And he was starting to put people over!

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Gnarls Barkley "Crazy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home