Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm catching the Red Wave!

Hang ten, dudes and dudets! Catch the Red Wave! OK, I know almost next to nobody here knows what I'm talking about, so I'll just explain that it's the Red Wings' slogan for this year's playoff run. *notices confused looks on everybody's faces* Butch, try to pay attention. K-Bell's a die-hard Red Wings fan. Anyways, the Red Wings moved a step closer with a 4-1 mauling of the Calgary Flames. For the geographically impaired, Calgary is southern Alberta. *notices more confused looks* WESTERN CANADA, PEOPLE! Anyways, the Wings absolutly dominated from start to finish. Dominick Hasek was thisclose to earning a well-deserved shutout. All night, the Wings kept the Flames bottled up in their end and crashed the Calgary net. There was some close fighting instances, and this is only game one. It could get ugly. One thing is for sure. America needs to start following hockey. As punishment, I'm leaving with a Canadian artist playing.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Nelly Furtado "Maneater"

2 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

You people realize you're all committing a giant synonym for fucking a chick on her period, yes?

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Butch, if I knew what that really meant, I think I'd be screaming it from the highest elevation in Michigan.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home