Thursday, March 29, 2007

An update for the future

Great news everybody. Next week, my parents and my sister are out of the house and spending spring break (her's) in Florida. You what that means? Aside form finally making headway on "I'll Be There For You Part II," it also means I'll be able to do more blogging. So, beginning the first full day of freedom, I'll be updating my life and the good and bad stuff in it. I'll even toss in a 313 Second Movie Review on "Grindhouse" (FYI, tomorrow, I'm doing a 313 Second Movie Review for "Blades of Glory," so keep an eye out for that). Just wanted to let you guys know what you can expect from me. I'll be back tomorrow.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Sean Paul "(When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home