Monday, April 02, 2007

Wrestlemania results

OH YEAH! Look at me, guys, I'm back to being a prediction expert. I now stand at 79-73 after last night's Wrestlemania. 6-2 last night. Chris Benoit; The Great Khali; Melina; Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Sandman & Tommy Dreamer; Bobby Lashley; and John Cena, thank you! Jeff Hardy and Batista, don't let the door hit you on the way out. No, I forgot to mention my Match of the Night from No Way Out, so let just say it right now. That honor went to Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy vs. Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro & Montel Vontavious Porter. Like so many other nights, those six stole the show. Now for Wrestlemania, I got myself a three-way tie. First off, we got CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Finlay vs. Jeff Hardy vs. King Booker vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton. I never thought I'd see those guys break their bodies the way they did last night. Even Little Bastard and Queen Sharmell got blasted. And I don't think I've ever seen a ladder snap before. Big ups to Jeff Hardy for that "Holy s**t" moment and I wish Edge a speedy recovery. Going to be intresting when Mr. Kennedy banks it in. Second, I got Batista vs. Undertaker. I thought for sure had many points somebody was beat. WRONG! Certainly an awesome match that had me guessing from start to finish. Finally, I could say the same about John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels. God, I had a feeling those two would put on a clinic and I was not disappointed. Cena and HBK are two of the best in the industry. Hell of show. Thumbs up.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: The Killers "When You Were Young"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home