Saturday, April 07, 2007

Life in an empty house

Well, it's my second full day alone in the house. My parents and my sister are down in Florida for Spring Break, but I still have classes, so I gotta stay around. I'm enjoying life here, "looking" at my old Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues, plotting ideas for "I'll Be There For You 2," adjusting to my transfer from lifeguard to to equipment desk attendent (which provides better pay, so hurray for that), and letting the cats roam free in the house. Which is good, because I haven't heard them fighting at night. I may be a heavy sleeper, but I haven't heard a peep. Tomorrow, it's my job to prepare to go to church and my grandparents' house just a few miles away for Easter dinner. YUM! Even more, I find myself pondering the mysteries of the universe. Thanks to Ice-T and Richard Belzer, I find myself wondering if Twinkies can stay fresh for long periods of time. Sorry Bill Clinton, as much as you love Twinkies, I doubt they'll stay fresh when the Millenium Time Capsule is opened in 2999.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Raconteurs "Steady, As She Goes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home